entretenimiento

Metal News

Ombeeeeeee

Bueno, cooperen con el topic ahi, si conocen sitios con mas noticias de metal manden.

comienzo:

Nuevo video de Obituary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqcslpEkZlU

Nuevo video de Voivod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlYa3xPleek

Nuevo video de Timo Kotipelto
http://www.youtube.com/v/fjhfgWQ22hw
Última edición por ec el 19 19UTC Dic 2006, 10:52 am, editado 1 vez en total

Notapor Abigor » 18 18UTC Dic 2006, 4:30 pm

orbituary... yeahh hace rato no veia algo de ellos.... hehe interesante tematica la del video...

bueno aca un link con bucos noticias de todos los generos...

http://www.truemetal.org/heavyweight/noticias.php
Somos el tiempo que nos queda.
Abigor

Notapor Kerosine » 18 18UTC Dic 2006, 4:39 pm

wow ese video de obituary ta cool... classic obituary...
EXTREME CONDITIONS, DEMAND EXTREME RESPONSES. MYSPACE
Kerosine

Notapor dama 9 » 19 19UTC Dic 2006, 6:45 am

ta buena la pagina abigor no la conocia gracias....... :P
Imagen

"La misma mata temas de siempre...."
dama 9

Notapor dama 9 » 20 20UTC Dic 2006, 1:22 pm

bueno amiguito por ahi buscando no mas me encontre con esta pagina no se si ya algunos la conoceran pero no esta de mas ponerla......

http://www.metalcentre.com/webzine.php? ... ESSID=970b

Pd: perdon por el doble post....... :o
Imagen

"La misma mata temas de siempre...."
dama 9

Notapor ec » 27 27UTC Dic 2006, 6:13 pm

Entrevista con Ross Dolan de Immolation:
http://www.metalreview.com/ViewInterview.aspx?ID=30142

Lars Ulrich tocando con Guns n Roses
http://www.rogepost.com/n/7577085449
ec
MOMOSHIRO

Mi ID en PSN ecwpa

Notapor ec » 02 02UTC Ene 2007, 11:22 am

SYMPHORCE: 'Become Death' Trailer Available - Jan. 2, 2007
A "trailer" for SYMPHORCE's upcoming album, "Become Death", has been posted online at the group's official web site, www.symphorce.net.

Due on February 23, 2007 (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and February 26, 2007 (rest of Europe) via Metal Blade, "Become Death" was recorded at the House Of Music Studios in Winterbach (near Stuttgart), Germany with producer Dennis Ward (PINK CREAM 69). Mastering duties were handled by Achim Köhler (BRAINSTORM). There will be a limited first edition including a 45-minute bonus DVD (filmed live in Holland).

Commented singer Andy B. Franck (also in BRAINSTORM): "You can expect the heaviest and most intense SYMPHORCE album to date! Every song contains more power, aggression and emotion than we would have ever expected! Our new drummer Steffen Theurer has done an amazing job as well!"

"Become Death" (view cover at this location) track listing:

01. Ancient Prophecies
02. In The Hopes Of A Dream
03. Towards The Light
04. Inside The Cast
05. Darkness Fills The Sky
06. Condemned
07. Death Has Come
08. No Final Words To Say
09. Lies
10. Lost But Found

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY: 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water' Video Available For
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's video for the band's new single, "Blood Is Thicker than Water", has been posted online at this location (directed by Eric Zimmerman and Nik Jamgocyan of Master Cylinder). The song comes off the group's latest album, "Shot to Hell", which has sold 93,000 copies in the United States since its Sept. 12 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

NIGHTWISH Manager Reports From ABBEY ROAD Recording Sessions -
NIGHTWISH's manager, Ewo Pohjola (a.k.a. Ewo Rytkönen) of King Foo Entertainment, has posted a diary entry on the band's official web site from the group's recent trip to Abbey Road Studios in London, England to record the orchestral parts for NIGHTWISH's upcoming album. Read it at this location.

As previously reported, NIGHTWISH is accepting demo submissions until January 15, 2007 for its vacant singer position. More information is available at this location.

NIGHTWISH fired its original singer, Tarja Turunen, via an "open letter," which was given to the singer immediately following their final concert together, which took place on October 21, 2005 at the Hartwall arena in Helsinki, Finland. The Helsinki show was filmed and recorded for the "End of an Era" DVD and CD, which entered the German chart at a No. 3 and has been certified gold for sales in excess of 25,000 copies. "End of an Era" was also certified gold in Finland the day after its release. In addition to the live footage, the DVD includes a slideshow of pictures from the Hartwall show and a 55-minute documentary, "A Day Before Tomorrow", featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the band in the 15 days prior to the Hartwall Show. The documentary was edited by Timo Halo, who also edited and directed the "From Wishes To Eternity - Deleted Scenes" and "End of Innocence" movies that were released on previous NIGHTWISH DVDs.
ec
MOMOSHIRO

Mi ID en PSN ecwpa

Notapor Lin » 02 02UTC Ene 2007, 11:56 am

Avantasia - New Album On The Way
Statement from Tobias Sammet:

"I've heard rumors going around and - yes - they're true. Quite some time ago I've started working on another Avantasia adventure! Again it's going to be a conceptual album with different musicians and singers. More about it from now on at this site www.avantasia.net. You ask why I am doing it? Because I can! Because I am dying to go for it! And because the time has come that I feel ready and strong enough to start something big, bombastic and monumental again! Believe me: you won't find any other man on the face of the earth who has got more work and stress right now - and who's yet as happy as I am. It's so exciting to see another dream of mine take shape. I wish you a successful year 2007 and - most important - I wish you happiness, health and a lot of good sex!"

Source: www.tobiassammet.com

Iced Earth - Album Update

Hello All,

Again I have to apologize for the delay in updates. I've been extremely busy with writing and preproduction for the new IE CD's.

I also lost the one person that was my true mentor and inspiration throughout my life, which was very difficult. My Father, Tom Schaffer, died unexpectedly of a massive stroke in October. He was 67, and died two weeks before his 68th birthday. It's hard to imagine what my life would have been like without my Dad's influence. I would not be who I am today, that's for sure. Fortunately, he was able to travel with the band a few times, and he really enjoyed meeting and talking with the fans. He was there for the Alive in Athens recording and was dubbed Papa Earth by some of the fans in Greece. I will miss him very much.

Obviously, this had a huge impact on me and brought the writing to a halt for about a month.

I'm back on track and we are going to start recording on February 1st. We will be releasing a single/EP in June '07 that will feature the Something Wicked trilogy re-recorded and a track that will be an alternate edit of a song that will be on Something Wicked Part 2 that now has a working title of "Come What May." The label was wanting me to do something with the original trilogy to reintroduce the story. So, what we have in store for you is very cool. You will hear "Prophecy," "Birth of the Wicked," and "The Coming Curse" in a new way that will be a very killer way to kick off this massive epic.

I don't want to give you any details to spoil the surprise, but trust me, it's going to be awesome.

"Something Wicked (Part 1)" will be released in the September/October '07 time frame and Part 2 will follow in January/February '08.

This is by far the most epic task I've ever taken on as a songwriter and I really feel like it will be worth all the sacrifice when it's finished. I've been working nonstop for over a year now and it's coming together in a very special way. I've just about finished all the musical arrangements and am now focusing on writing the lyrics/vocal melodies. I'm in the final stretch now........

Tim Mills has contributed a few really cool pieces of music and has shown a real interest in the whole "Something Wicked" story, and a real passion for being involved with the band. All this while owning and operating his own company (Bare Knuckle Pickups). I'm impressed, it's a rare quality, believe me.

Also, the bass player on the next record is a local boy from Indianapolis whose name is James "Bo" Wallace. Bo is a killer player and a great personality. I went to see him perform several months ago and was impressed with his abilities, energy and passion. He played with Ma Kelley for many years and released several records on a few different independent labels. Without a doubt, Bo is a great bass player and I'm happy to have him working with Iced Earth.

Here's a list of working titles for the upcoming epic. There will likely be changes but this gives you an idea of where things are going.

Something Wicked - Part 1

1.) Overture
2.) Something Wicked (Part 1)
3.) Invasion
4.) Man's Motivation
5.) The Setian Massacre
6.) Ghost Dance Ritual
7.) Reflections
8.) Ten Thousand Strong
9.) Execution
10.) Order of the Rose
11.) The Clouding
12.) Infiltrate and Assimilate
13.) Retribution From the Shadows
14.) Something Wicked (Part 2)
15.) The Domino Decree
16.) The Division of Religion (Man Needs God)
17.) Novo Ordo Seclorum (Cycle Of A New Age)

Something Wicked - Part 2

1.) The Sacred Flames
2.) Behold the Wicked Child
3.) Minions of the Watch
4.) A Gift Or A Curse?
5.) I Walk Among You
6.) My Burden, My Honor
7.) Ancient Rage of the High Priest
8.) A Gathering Threat
9.) Time Marches On
10.) Sacrificial Kingdoms
11.) Something Wicked (Part 3)
12.) Divide Devour
13.) Conspiracy / A Charge to Keep
14.) Come What May (Mankind Is Lost)

Happy New Year to all!

Jon

Within Temptation - New Single & 2007 European Tour
After their contribuition to the soundtrack of the MMO game "Chronicles of Spellborn (TCoS)" with the song "The Howling", Within Temptation will release new single in January 2007 titled "What Have You Done", featuring Keith Caputo (from Life of Agony) as guest singer.
The band will also start their european tour this spring, playing at festivals and concerts in several countries: the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Denmark, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and Finland.

More information about tour dates and ticket outlets in the official band site: www.within-temptation.com

Source: www.within-temptation.com

Within Temptation - Upcoming Album Details
Posted on the official site: "We hereby can announce the title of our upcoming new album! It will be titled 'The Heart Of Everything'. We will announce the detailed release dates shortly. We will also post more information on our first single 'What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo)' as well very soon! The photography has been done by Erwin Olaf, a very well-known Dutch photographer. You can find more information about him at: www.erwinolaf.com"

Source: www.within-temptation.com

Kamelot - New Album Process
Last mouth, Thomas Youngblood from Kamelot posted a message on their official website telling that he's dying to reveal the ideas and titles of the new songs but he's "sworn to secrecy". They are working on the art with several artists "including one amazing new one from France", he says. Casey has finished recording the drums at Gate Studios in Wolfsburg. Thomas also says: "We are aiming for a release of Spring 2007, followed by the first leg of Europe tour, then to Japan and another run in North America in August."

There's a live video online "When the Lights are Down", taken from the Kamelot's DVD "One Cold Winter's Night". Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-nxMKiT8I

More info on their official website: http://www.kamelot.com

Source: www.kamelot.com
Lin

Notapor ec » 10 10UTC Ene 2007, 10:13 am

BlabberMouth escribió:According to Italy's Musica Metal, Dutch female-fronted symphonic metal band WITHIN TEMPTATION has finalized the track listing for its new album, "The Heart of Everything", due later in the year in the U.S. via Roadrunner Records. Check out the CD cover artwork at this location.

The 57-minute album's first single, to be released this spring, "What Have You Done", features a duet with Keith Caputo of LIFE OF AGONY. The band filmed the video for "What Have You Done" on December 13, 2006 at Koko in London.

WITHIN TEMPTATION recently spent time in a Stockholm studio mixing with Stefan Glaumann, known for his work with RAMMSTEIN.

"The Heart of Everything" track listing:

01. The Howling
02. What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo)
03. Frozen
04. The Heart of Everything
05. All I Need
06. Our Solemn Hour
07. Hand of Sorrow
08. The Cross
09. Final Destination
10. Forgiven
11. The Truth Beneath the Rose

WITHIN TEMPTATION was formed in The Netherlands in 1996 by Robert Westerholt (guitars) and Sharon den Adel (vocals) and is rounded out by Jeroen Van Veen (bass), Stephen van Haestregt (drums), Martijn Spierenburg (keyboards) and Ruud Jolie (guitar). The group's latest album, "The Silent Force", sold over 650,000 copies in Europe, earning the band gold and platinum certifications in many countries, including The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Spain. "Mother Earth", which the band released prior to "The Silent Force", was certified platinum in the Netherlands and gold in Belgium. In addition to the success of both albums, the band has sold 1.1 million records and DVDs worldwide. WITHIN TEMPTATION received last year's Dutch "Pop Prize," awarded annually to the group that has made the most significant contribution to Dutch pop music.

WITHIN TEMPTATION vocalist Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert Westerholt welcomed their first child, a daughter by the name of Luna, on December 7, 2005.
ec
MOMOSHIRO

Mi ID en PSN ecwpa

Notapor Lin » 11 11UTC Ene 2007, 12:40 am

Moonsorrow - New Website And Album Available
Esta demencia la postiaron en su page ayer xD:

V: Hävitetty is unleashed upon an unsuspecting world today! Tell your friends and enemies! The new website design is up. Hope you like it! There are still sections awaiting completion. These will be up soon.

Moonsorrow - V: Hävitetty
Album info: By MetalStorm
Release date: 10 January 2007
Style: Viking Folk metal

01. Jäästä Syntynyt / Varjojen Virta
02. Tuleen Ajettu Maa

The first song is 30 min., the second is 26 min.

Song titles in English:
01. Born Of Ice / Stream Of Shadows
02. A Land Driven To Fire

Source: www.moonsorrow.com

Ta en mininova viteh!

Carpathian Forest - New Album Announced, Line-up Changes And Tour Cancellations

The following messages were posted by the band on their official website:

Carpathian Forest announce that the work on the new studio album is in progress. Bearing the working title "Universal Evil", the band aim at recording the new album sometime in 2007.
5 songs have been written already and the band starts rehearsing in the coming weeks.

"Fuck You all!!!!" Has proven to be a massive success and outsold "Defending the Throne of Evil" in just a few months. The limited edition (10 000 ex) FYA!!!! metal box is sold out, so if you find it available somewhere - get it before its too late. The album is also out in Brazil and other license territories so make sure you grab a copy!

We kick off the new year and new website by announcing that bass player Vrangsinn is no longer a part of Carpathian Forest. As a result, the band have cancelled all live plans for the first part of 2007, including the Domination tour and the Rotting Christ tour.

Source: www.metalstorm.ee

Manowar - Details On New Album Revealed
Manowar has started to give away parts of the CD cover for the upcoming new album Gods Of War, which is set to be released on February 23, 2007 in Germany (February 26 for the rest of Europe and April 3 for the USA/Canada).

Next to this first taste of what the album cover will look like, the band also gives away a bit more info about the CD - concept, including 2 more song-titles. Gods Of War is Manowar's first entry in a cycle of concept albums; each a tribute to a different war god. Opening with the epic piece "Overture To The Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors", the tone is set for an album beyond anything Manowar has done before. This album honors Odin - almighty father of the Norse gods - and details the history and exploits of this storied character. His power and wisdom were unmatched among the gods and he is paid tribute with human sacrifice on the battlefield, as heard in the song "The Sons Of Odin", the stomping title track "Gods Of War" and the storytelling "The Blood Of Odin".

Manowar will continue with revealing the cover in their upcoming E-Card, so keep an eye on www.manowar.com to make sure you don't miss anything!

Besides the normal jewel-case version, "Gods of War" will also be released as a limited edition in an embossed metal slipcase containing a high grade mediabook bound in leather. Furthermore, this limited edition will feature a bonus DVD with unreleased material detailing the making of this album and some special behind-the-scenes footage. A double-vinyl LP in a gatefold sleeve will also be available.

Source: www.metalstorm.ee
Lin

El internet necesita tu opinion en este tema en especifico, srsly. Inicia sesion o registrate participar, es gratis!

Volver a Música, Cine y Televisión