entretenimiento

Warcraft (Pelicula)

So, Firefall es real y ahora Warcraft es real tambien, falta Half Life 3 ahora.

En ComicCon revelaron un trailer pero como siempre tenian mucha seguridad para evitar filtraciones, aqui una descripción:

The world is very colorful and vivid with detailed shields, weapons, costumes, and landscapes. But what really leapt out at me was how there are two worlds being set up through two characters. The human leader (played by Travis Fimmel) notes that he’s spent more time protecting his king rather than his son, and wonders if that makes him honorable or a fool. We then cut to the orc leader wonders what he has sacrificed in order to protect his people. He tells us his home has been destroyed. “Is war the only way?” Which implies that they must move into human territory.
There are some action beats like some brief moments of humans fighting orcs, Ben Foster’s mage character powering up, and the money shot is Fimmel’s character flying in on a giant eagle to combat an orc.
Again, it looks pretty cool, and while I know the action was scaled back because there’s still so much effects work to do (the orcs are clearly still in early post-production, but they look really good), the emphasis on story was very encouraging. I’ll admit there wasn’t very much “for the horde” of fans, but I expect it left them eager to see more.

Read more at http://collider.com/warcraft-comic-con- ... czKWuTD.99

Re: Warcraft (Pelicula)

Notapor ec » 08 08UTC Nov 2014, 10:52 am

posters:

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
ec
MOMOSHIRO

Mi ID en PSN ecwpa
El internet necesita tu opinion en este tema en especifico, srsly. Inicia sesion o registrate participar, es gratis!

Volver a Música, Cine y Televisión